Shopping lovers get ready to shop ’til you drop during magical, Christmas Athens. Join us for an unforgettable shopping spree in Athens and wander the streets like a true local and admire hidden gems. Let us tell you stories only insiders know.
The plan: We meet in the upmarket neighborhood of Kolonaki and we visit shops in the most hype neighborhoods such as Syntagma, Monastiraki, Plaka, Psiri, all dressed up for Christmas in a magical atmosphere. During our walking tour we visit the following:
- Fashion designers
- Modern affordable independent Greek brands
- Brands designing eco-friendly products
- Handmade jewelry shop
- Greek natural cosmetics shop
- Leather goods shop
- Souvenir shops (Not your ordinary souvenir!)
During our tour we’ll have the opportunity to meet and discuss with fashion insiders, get to know eco-friendly brands and of course buy whatever catches your eye at a Eureka discount at some stores! In this tour you’ll walk in the city like a local among busy Athenians avoiding any tourists traps!
In between shopping stops, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about local life in Athens and, as we walk, I’ll show you some must-see attractions!
- Local guide
- Private experience
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Where: Outside Evaggelismos metro station (blue line)
When: This tour is run on
- Thuesday, Thursday, Saturday and certain Sundays at 10:00 am
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 17:00 p.m
- Customized to your schedule upon request