The Mediterranean and especially the Greek diet is well known as a diet with high consumption of vegetables, olive oil and nutritious ingredients in the recipes! So if you want to experience this at first hand then we invite you to join our vegetarian food tour in which you will experience the high-quality greek tastes in a modern twist!
In this unique 3-hour tasting experience in the heart of Athens, we visit selected places in which we taste 10+ different products while we have a smooth walk on the busy streets of Athens.
The plan: We meet outside Starbucks at Panepistimio metro station (Korai square) and start our tasting walking tour by visiting great places where we’ll taste 10+ local products such as:
- Koulouri (sesame bread)
- Local products such as olives, olive oil, honey, nuts, traditional alcoholic drinks and many more delicacies
- Freshly squeezed local fruit juice
- Top vegetarian street food like pies, falafel, and super salads
- Greek coffee along with a traditionally made delight
- Loukoumades (Greek donuts)
We always try to fulfill any requests you may have in order to feed your appetite!
- Local guide
- Small groups (up to 8 persons)
- All the tasting that mentioned above
- In case you want vegan choices just let us know
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Where: Outside Starbucks at Panepistimio metro station (Korai square).
When: This tour is run on
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday @ 09:00 am
Or contact us for other days or more information