Ancient Greeks considered theater as a part of classical education. We offer you the opportunity to see a famous drama or comedy in the most amazing theater in the world. The best actors of Greece and beyond are thrilled to play every summer in Epidaurus, in the Athens and Epidaurus Festival. Every year ,since the announcement of the program, we are organizing our visits
- Enjoy the performance of a famous Greek drama or comedy
- See the famous ancient theater in which Maria Kallas loved to perform
- Enjoy a quick stop at the Corinth Canal
- private transfer
- private guide
- ticket of the play in economy seat
- traditional greek snack
- pick up – drop off
- private expenses
- general tour of the archaeological area
We are happy to announce that all 2018 performances in Ancient Epidaurus theater are with English surtitles!
The 2018 program is as follows:
Play: The Acharnians by Aristophanes (comedy)
Play: Agamemnon by Aeschylus (drama)
Play: Plutus by Aristophanes (comedy)
Play: Electra by Sophocles (drama)
Play: Thesmophoriazusae by Aristophanes (comedy)
Play: Orestes by Euripides (drama)
Play: The Frogs by Aristophanes (comedy)
Please note that the following are not permitted:
- Entry into the theatre after the start of a performance, except during an interval.
- The attendance of children under the age of six.
- Smoking, and the consumption of food and drink inside the theatre.
- The use of mobile phones during performances.
- Entry into the theatre in high heels.
- Photography, with or without flash, and sound or video recording during a performance.
- The tipping of staff.
Please note that discarded food and drink – and especially chewing gum – can damage this historical monument irreparably. As you leave, therefore, be sure to put all litter and rubbish in the waste baskets provided.
Contact us for more information and prices