Enjoy a festive day with your family, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center and walk by the beautiful and Christmas decorated Athenian Riviera! The seaside of Athens is home to many beautiful sights & playful hotspots where the whole family can have fun all year round! During the Christmas period is transformed into a magical place with amazing Christmas lights and festive games! Walk along & enjoy a fun family day on this lovely private tour.
We start our walk in the best family-friendly spot in town, the Christmas decorated Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, THE perfect place for your kids. Here, you can find Christmas parks, playgrounds & tons of festive activities that involve every member of your family. Of course, with parents approval kids can also enjoy ice skating!
Ready for some cool ships? Spot one of the most historical battleships in Europe. Its history will keep you & the kids excited! You will also find out what an ancient trireme vessel used to look like.
Our next stop, at Flisvos Marina, you’ll feel the luxurious vibe as you pass by and children will be amazed by the magical festive atmosphere and of course Santa’s village! It is there, we are going to have a break and kids will enjoy one of the most traditional Greek delights!
In the end, you can explore more the amazing parks and playgrounds, full of local kids and get some cool pics with your family!
Kids up to 6 years old are joining for free!
- Local Guide
- Private tour only for your family
- Refreshment or coffee for the adults
- A local treat for the kids
- Funny games for children
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-ff
- Gratuities (optional)
- On day and time of your preference
- At the main entrance of Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) (Evripidou & Doiranis str.)
How to reach our meeting point
- With the SNFCC shuttle bus free of charge (https://www.snfcc.org/you-the-snfcc/how-to-get-here/)
- With Bus: From the Center of Athens: Lines Β2, 550: These lines pass through the metro station Syggrou Fix where you can change the means of transport. Getting off at the “Onasseio” stop on Syggrou Avenue southbound, head south in the direction of the sea, up to Evripidou Street (junction with Syggrou Avenue by-lane).
- By Tram: From the “Τzitzifies ” stop, walk towards the Navarhou Votsi street and then turn right at Peististratou street. At Peisistratou and Sahtouri street you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking.
- By Trolley: Line 10 from Chalandri Square to the Epaminonda stop. Walk towards Peisistratou and Sahtouri street and you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking. You can get trolley 10 from city center on Syggrou Fix bus station
- By Taxi: You just say to your driver to leave you at the main entrance of Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)
For more information, days and prices please contact us