The seaside of Athens is home to many beautiful sights & playful hotspots where the whole family can have fun. Walk along the coast & enjoy a fun family day in Athens on this lovely private tour. From new architectural buildings with parks & playgrounds to battleships & yachts, with a perfect ending by the beach!
Enjoy a chill day with your family, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center and walk by the beautiful Athenian Riviera. Stumble upon fun hidden gems where the local families like to hang out & discover more about the life by the coast of Athens.
We start our walk in the best family-friendly spot in town, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, THE perfect place for your kids. Here, you can find parks, playgrounds & tons of activities that involve every member of your family.
While leaving behind the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center we will follow our treasure hunt map, play as we go and make amazing discoveries!
Ready for some cool ships? Spot one of the most historical battleships in Europe. Its history will keep you & the kids excited! You will also find out what a trireme vessel used to look like.
How about some yachts? Our next stop is Flisvos Marina and you’ll feel the luxurious vibe as you pass by.
For a perfect ending to your family day by the seaside go to the beach and catch the sunset. Receive more family-friendly recommendations to keep the good times going!
This family-friendly experience is full of fun games, activities & a treasure hunt. You can also personalize it to make your family’s wishes come true.
Join us for a fun-filled private experience alongside the coast, and have the times of your lives!
Kids up to 6 years old are joining for free!
- Local Guide
- Private tour only for your family
- Refreshment or coffee for the adults
- Local treat for the kids
- Funny games for children
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-ff
- Gratuities (optional)
- At your day and time of your preference
- At the main entrance of Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (Evripidou & Doiranis str.)
How to reach our meeting point
- With the SNFCC shuttle bus free of charge (https://www.snfcc.org/you-the-snfcc/how-to-get-here/)
- With Bus: From the Center of Athens: Lines Β2, 550: These lines pass through the metro station Syggrou Fix where you can change means of transport. Getting off at the “Onasseio” stop on Syggrou Avenue southbound, head south in the direction of the sea, up to Evripidou Street (junction with Syggrou Avenue by-lane).
- By Tram: From the “Τzitzifies ” stop, walk towards the Navarhou Votsi street and then turn right at Peististratou street. At Peisistratou and Sahtouri street you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking.
- By Trolley: Line 10 from Chalandri Square to the Epaminonda stop. Walk towards Peisistratou and Sahtouri street and you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking. You can get trolley 10 from city center on Syggrou Fix bus station
For more information, days and prices please contact us