Enjoy the ultimate delicate experience downtown Athens by attending an olive oil and wine tasting seminar combined with a private walking tour in the city of Athens!
- Meet your local guide at a centrally located spot in Athens.
- The guide will take you to the olive oil seminar where you will attend a group of up to 20 people
- Walking and sightseeing through some of the most important districts of Athens
- At the last stop of the tour you’ll start exploring great wines with the company of a sommelier during a private wine tasting session in a cozy atmosphere
Olive oil seminar
By attending this 40-minutes amazing and informative olive oil seminar you will discover the secret behind the Greek cuisine and Meditteranean diet. Treat yourself with a variety of delicious virgin oils. Led by an expert and through playful exercises, you will learn how to identify the differences in quality and find your favorite oil. Let your senses free as the oils start parading and the explosion of aromas overwhelms your senses.
Walking and sightseeing
While we are heading to our wine tasting experience we will walk to some of the most important Athenian districts and discuss about history and lifestyle. We love giving away hidden spots of our city, so during this walk you’ll have the chance to explore places enjoyed by locals.
Private wine tasting experience
Listen as your professional tester—a sommelier with a wealth of expert knowledge to share—teaches you the best way to savor your selections. Discover new textures, aromas, and astonishing flavors, practice a few different techniques, and learn to distinguish the quality and freshness of a variety of wines.
At the end of your experience, you are ready to show off your newfound skills and sharper senses in the art of wine and oil tasting.
As in any Eureka experience, we promise that you’ll get an original taste of Athens while you enjoy your tour with an enthusiastic local!
- Local guide
- Olive oil seminar and wine tasting
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
When: This tour is run on
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 18.00 pm
- Syntagma square
For other days or more information please contact us