Eat your way around Athens with a local foodie who will show you the local hot spots. Discover the authentic Greek cuisine, sample traditional Greek foods like olives and olive oil, honey, cheese, meats, Greek coffee, sesame bread, famous street foods and more in legendary local stores!
Along the way, learn everything about Greek culture, the eating habits of modern Athenians and everyday life in the city!
The plan: We meet at a very central place in Athens downtown and start our tasting experience by visiting great places where we’ll taste 15+ local products such as:
- Koulouri (sesami bread)
- Local products such as olives,olive oil, honey and many more delicacies
- Cheese and meat cold cuts, traditional alcohol drinks
- Modern and traditional street food enjoyed by the Athenians
- Greek coffee along with a traditionally made delight
As we stroll through the streets of Athens you will listen to interesting stories about the glorious history of Athens and the modern Athenian life style. We always try to fulfill any requests you may have in order to feed your appetite!
- Local guide
- Small groups (up to 8 persons)
- All the tasting that mentioned above
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Where: Outside the National Library of Greece building at Panepistimio metro station
When: This tour is run on
- Monday, Wednesday* @ 18:30 pm
- Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday, @ 09:00 am
- Sunday* @ 10:00am
(*Please not that during afternoon tours and Sunday the central food markets of Athens are closed. The tour is still running but with small variations)
Or contact us for other days or more information