Join us for a unique 3 hour tasting experience in the heart of Athens! Our food tour is great for those seeking to discover the real mediterranean diet as well as the eating habits of modern Athenians. You’ll have the chance to taste nutritious greek delicacies in legendary local stores and listen to exciting facts about the different delicacies we taste and the places we visit.
The plan: We meet outside Starbucks at Panepistimio metro station (Korai square) and start our tasting walking tour by visiting great places where we’ll taste 15+ local products such as:
- Koulouri (sesami bread)
- Local products such as olives,olive oil, honey and many more delicacies
- Cheese and meat cold cuts, traditional alcohol drinks
- Modern and traditional street food enjoyed by the Athenians
- Greek coffee along with a traditionally made delight
As we stroll through the streets of Athens you will listen to interesting stories about the glorious history of Athens and the modern Athenian life style. We always try to fulfill any requests you may have in order to feed your appetite!
- Local guide
- Small groups (up to 8 persons)
- All the tasting that mentioned above
- Private expenses
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Where: Outside Starbucks at Panepistimio metro station (Korai square).
When: This tour is run on
- Monday, Wednesday @ 18:30 pm
- Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday @ 09:00 am
Or contact us for other days or more information